Chester Engineers has the ability and experience to supply quality engineering and construction services to domestic and global iron, steel, aluminum and titanium metals industry customers.
Whether the project demands the detail design for an 80,000 gpm cooling water circuit for a hot strip mill, the mass and heat balance around a basic oxygen furnace, or the design build of an industrial wastewater treatment plant, Chester provides safe, quality, cost-effective results. Our top design priorities include low life cycle costs, ease of operation and maintenance, safety, risk management, and reduced liability.
- Continuous Casting Cooling Water Systems
- Hot Strip Mill Cooling Water Systems
- Cold Mills
- Blast Furnace Dust Suppression
- Melt Shop Cooling Water
- Oil/Water Separations
- Blowdown Optimization
- Blowdown Treatment for Re-use or Discharge
- Makeup Water Systems
- Aluminum Ingot Cooling Water Systems
- Metals Precipitation Wastewater Treatment
- Fluoride Precipitation